Material culture of the Davis Inlet and Barren Ground Naskapi
Publisher: Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Ill
Written in English
- Strong, William Duncan, 1899-1962. -- Ethnological collections -- Catalogs.,
- Field Museum of Natural History -- Catalogs.,
- Indians of North America -- Newfoundland -- Labrador -- Material culture -- Catalogs.,
- Naskapi Indians -- Material culture -- Catalogs.
About the Edition
The collections of Field Museum of Natural History contain more than 500 ethnographic specimens collected by William Duncan Strong among the Davis Inlet and Barren Ground Naskapi in 1927-1928. The artifacts in this collection are described and illustrated. Information on material culture in Strong"s photographs, diaries, and field notes has been included to enhance the artifact descriptions.
|Statement||James W. VanStone.|
|Series||Fieldiana -- new ser., no. 7, Publication (Field Museum of Natural History) -- 1358.|
|LC Classifications||GN2 .F4 n.s., no. 7, E99.N18 .F4 n.s., no. 7|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||viii, 136 p. :|
|Number of Pages||136|
- The Silver Spoon
- Teaching Maths
- The Way of the Fertile Soul
- Encyclopaedia of antibiotics
- Questions teen-agers ask.
- International Encyclopedia of Comparative Law
- Pacific Crest Trail Hike Planning Guide
- Urban land use in Ontario [by D.A. Montgomery.]
- Hooray for English
- The validity of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)/Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) assessments for effective urban teachers
- The logic of religion
- Division officers guide
- Illustrations of modern sculpture
- Romance perspective on language knowledge and use
- Malaria in Nigeria
- Chemical genomics and proteomics
- Selected poems
- Books of travel
- The Virgins Proposal
Material culture of the Davis Inlet and Barren Ground Naskapi by James W. VanStone Download PDF EPUB FB2
Full text of "Material culture of the Davis Inlet and Barren Ground Naskapi: the William Duncan Strong collection" See other formats. Material culture of the Davis Inlet and Barren Ground Naskapi: the William Duncan Strong collection / James W. VanStone VanStone, James W [ Book: ].
15 juin - Explorez le tableau «Innu» de michellaurent98, auquel utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Vêtement amérindien, 43 pins.
William Duncan Strong papers NAA Page 2 of 69 Related Materials Additional materials in the National Anthropological Archives relating to William Duncan Strong. Get Textbooks on Google Play. Rent and save from the world's largest eBookstore. Read, highlight, and take notes, across web, tablet, and phone.
Moduli di sicurezza XS/SC e SC v Spearman's Rho Pearson's r Chapter 9 Simple Linear Regression The Linear Regression Model Assumptions of Linear Regression Speck was born in Brooklyn, New York on November 8, Later in his childhood his family moved to Hackensack, New Jersey.
When Speck entered Columbia University at the turn of the century, he had not settled on a career - though he was leaning towards the ministry.